Lan Projekt has implemented the technical and substantive support service for individual medical practices and small outpatient clinics, in connection with the entry into force as from July 1, 2014 of the duty to electronically register the patients’ documentation and records and to exchange the data with NFZ (Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia – National Health Fund). The key elements of the service include:
- The audit of conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act
- Implementation of software for electronic processing of patients’ data and communication with NFZ.
- Deploying the electronic receipt functionality
- Utilisation of eWUŚ service (eWUŚ – electronic verification of patients’ rights)
- Development of safety policy
- Preparing the documentation and manuals
- Employee training